Jordan: Getting Lucky at Petra

Our second stop on the trip was Jordan.  I've always wanted to get to Petra so this was a big bucket list item!  We even lucked out and got to spend over an hour at Petra alone!  I won't share the story here, but feel free to ask me if you want to know how we scored this.


 I couldn't decide which picture to put here so I added them all!  We rented a car in Amman and drove straight to Petra to have a couple days there.









After exploring Petra, we headed further south to Wadi Rum, a National Park where you can do some glamping.  It was soooo cold, but soooo beautiful!  We even rode camels!




We then drove North to Jerash and quickly realized why it was called the City of 1000 Columns!  So interesting to see the old right in the middle of modern city.





After Jerash we spent some time wandering around Amman where we had to make a quick stop at the dentist for Jordan because he broke a crown.  I guess I didn't take any pictures in the city, but it was fun to walk around and get lost in the culture.

Comments