Speedfil R3 Review

This is by far the best rear carry system I have used.  It appears to be made out of a high quality plastic that flexes a little.  This is great because it flexes as you go over bumps making a smoother ride for your bottles so they are not as likely to fly out like other systems.  Other people I ride with have other systems and are constantly losing bottles, but I have not lost a single one.

I have mine setup to carry 2 Co2's, 2 bottles, tube, inflator and tire iron.  It is super light and highly adjustable.  Depending on the race I do, I change it to just carry one bottle.  It also works with any seat because of their locking system and adjust-ability.  The other great part about their locking system is you don't need to worry about it getting lose and becoming limp while you ride.  I have had this issue with other rear carry systems and it's a pain to stop and fix it, plus is can scratch your bike.

The last comment I have is the great customer service Speedfil has.  I broke the carrier (my fault, not because of Speedfil) and when I tried to order the broken piece, they just sent it to me with no charge!

I love supporting companies with excellent products and great customer service.  Thank you Speedfil for being one of those companies!

Comments