Photo Catchup

 It's that time again when I need to clean up my computer so I get a phot dump here!


Jetski Diving!  Great way to explore areas that we can't shore dive from.



I built myself a new shop!


Game night with friends

On our way to dive Catalina.

We were told we stand the same


Spoons!

We got a new dive compressor!!!

I liked this...

Alex's birthday!

The grandparents came!









Good times on the big island. It's become a regular thing!


Christmas 2022

Jackie has been building live edge shelves and vanities from trees we had dropped from the backyard.

Still not sure why Jackie ever thought this was a good idea :-)



It's amazing how many blanks I can put in the fit!

Connor's wedding



Went to Florida for Daria's graduation
Started out in the Talahassee area with Jackie's brother.



Blue Hen!

The Ceremony





All the growing up!

The graduation party. It was a little windy so it ended up in the backyard







Ice Skating of course!  












St George Street

Things from Jesse's memorial





Some of my boards in the wild




The new ridiculous van


Dinner with old friends

Dinner with new friends

Ernie in Hawaii!

I just thought this picture was funny

We made our own wetsuits

Chance and Tyler trying to turn me into a lifeguard









Comments

Popular posts from this blog