Land Cruiser Car Camping

I recently got a 1992 Land Cruiser and I've been base-lining it and making it ready to do some camping and traveling.  I have plans to build a platform in the back, but for now, I wanted to go drive it on the beach and have some fun!  I went camping on Polihale and it was amazing!  It feels so good to be able to camp 15 feet from the water and just relax on the beach.  We went in the middle of the week so there were not other cars around and we had the whole area to ourselves!

Driving on the beach was fun and scary all at the same time.  I aired down the tires and didn't get stuck.  I'm learning from experience how amazing the Land Cruiser is in off road situations.  I can't wait to get in the middle of nowhere and explore with it!

Polihale is know to be a pretty spiritual place so we definitely did some 'hippy shit' (as we call it).  Cleansing, burning, healing.







Comments