Big Island, Washington, San Diego, Florida and Everything in Between

There has been a whirlwind of adventure in our lives lately so here goes!

We have been going to the Big Island on occasion to visit Jaycee and Kate and they come here as well.  They were going to Tahiti so we offered to dog sit since we know the routine and Jackie can give the insulin shots to the dog.  What started out as a great trip, ended with me in the hospital with low sodium levels.  It's still not clear what happened, but all is well now.  It ended up making the rest of the trip to the other places kind of miserable since it took me out physically, but all worked out in the end.  Jordan and his girlfriend broke up so the time in SD mostly just ended up being time to console. After a short period at home, I flew to Florida to clean out the rental and hang out with Daria.

Alex came to visit to Chance got him on the dirt bike


Line Dancing with Daria in Gainesville


Had to put a sticker at the Taco Shop

Jackie grinding away on the new sink

Visiting the Beach Cabin in Washington

We went fishing...not my favorite thing...I feel bad for the fish!


I felt bad for this guy!





Cabbage bigger than Jackie's head!

Walking around the capitol buildings

Ironman was happening while we were in Kona so we went to watch the first Woman finisher who broke the course record

Disc golf on Big Island, but I don't think we will be doing that again


Just another day

Hawaii Line Dance Festival


We were part of the presentation dance


Andrea put my board (that she painted) at her art show

David and Emily bought a new boat so I went to say hello and congrats!

Joe Garza took this picture of us in Hanalei...turned out super pretty!

Chance and I on an early surf

The usual Christmas Party

Holiday Line Dance Party.  We Volunteered to do Checkin

Ernie's annual visit!





Comments