2013 in Review

Goodbye 2013, you have been good to me!  I hope 2014 can live up to you.  I traveled more than I could have imagined including places like the Maldives, Qatar, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Hawaii, Mexico and more! I'm not sure if I can top that list this year, but I have some good trips in the works. One of my main goals was to simplify more and buy less junk and I definitely accomplished this. 

To keep me in check, some of my goals for this year are...

Yoga
--Press to Handstand
--Scorpion in either Tiger or Handstand
--Head to knee in Rabbit
--Flat Stretching

Work
--Keep doing well at my job

Triathlon
--First place in a local event

Other:
--Fluent enough in Spanish to really communicate and get around
--Read at least 12 books

I have some other goals, but I'll keep them to myself :-)

I'm looking forward to a great Triathlon season and some fun races.  I am already so excited about this year!!! Here are some pictures from this year that never got posted...

 Drawing from someone when I did figure modeling
 When my mom came to visit
 Sailing St Augustine
 Halloween
 Going to see Book of Mormon
 Classes with Jared
 New York for work
 Daria Christmas singing performance
Christmas

Comments