Catching up on Life

Life has been goooood.  There were some rough moments, but things have finally come together again and it couldn't be better!  I've been making new friends and staying way too busy!  Here are some of my adventures...

Adria took some shots of me at the bay and it looks like I was part of a glamour shots photo shoot!


I went to California to meet my new work team.  Everyone is so nice and wonderful!

After hiking so much, I have finally found the Mauka Naupaka!  If you don't know the story, let me know and I'll tell you why this is so cool!

I've been learning to much about bee keeping! Definitely a hobby I see myself doing once I decide to settle down in some place for good.



Fun times at a couple weddings!


Daria's first day of high school

I finally decided it was a good idea to sell my motorcycle, but I didn't want to forget about her!  We had a lot of good times cruising around the island!



First time breaking a surfboard.  Most people would be sad, but I was stoked!  It's kinda like a right of passage.  I'll be sad when I break the next one :-)

 I've been putting a lot of work in the Land Cruiser.  She might as well be my girlfriend with the amount of time we spend together.  She got a new roof rack!


I rebuilt the power steering pump...this was fun!

This all leads to lots of good times camping on the beach!  I have made a pretty sweet setup in the back that I will make a video of one of these days.




Last camping trip ended with Dave getting stuck and needing me to pull him out!  I'm pretty stoked with how well the Land Cruiser works in these situations!


Beach days and surfing with friends

Lou's 60th birthday!

And of course lots of sailing.  I love when someone gets a picture from a distance.







I've also been diving a lot, but I don't have pictures of this.  I'll have to figure that one out.  I'm headed to Micronesia on a Dive/Surf/Yoga trip so excited to report back on that! Until next time.

Comments