1992 Land Cruiser 3FE 80 Series Sleeping and Camping Platform

A few months ago I got a 1992 Land Cruiser and I've been slowing replacing everything and trying to make it 'new'.  It's been a fun project since I haven't done a ton of work on vehicles in the past, so it's been a huge learning experience.  I wouldn't call myself a pro at this point, but I have successfully done more mechanical stuff than I ever thought I would.  I've even gone as far as rebuilding the Power Steering Pump and putting in a custom switch to turn off the 'door open' warning light.

What I am most excited about it my camping setup so I made a little video about it.  I'll probably do a video on each of the things I have made, but for now I have made an overview video of the whole setup.  It's still a work in progress, but I'm pretty happy with it so far!


Comments

Post a Comment