Holiday Bliss

It's been a while since I've done a catch up on life in general.  Things in Hawaii are great!  A few days ago was the one year anniversary of moving here.  The first year didn't turn out at all like I would have imagined, but it ended up being alright and I learned a lot about life in general.  I'm stoked to be here and I don't see myself going anywhere anytime soon.

For Thanksgiving we had a 'friendsgiving' with friends and I'm headed to AZ to see family for Christmas. It's nice to be able to spend holidays with both friends and family.

Surfing has consumed my life lately and this picture about sums up how I feel about it!

Concerts with friends.



Camping at Polihale.

Karaoke ... and I even sang!

Hiking with friends.




Go Stop!  Had a nice visit with Adria.

Exploring new trails!


Delicious meals at the Westin.

Happy Hour!

Lots of sailing in the summer!


Daria growing up.

Comments