Carnival Paradise and Cozumel

Kristen and I had a couple days off for the 4th of July so what better way to celebrate than leave the country!  She had never been on a cruise so a short one was a great way to get her feet wet.  I'm not sure we will be going on another cruise in the near future unless it is in the Mediterranean, but we did have a wonderful time.

The first day and a half were at sea.  We spent most of this time eating, playing ping pong, eating more, exploring the ship, eating dessert and relaxing.  The next day we were in Cozumel and we went snorkeling, wandered around the city and ate more food.  I was surprised how good the snorkeling was.  My past experiences in Mexico (on the Pacific coast), have not been all that great, but I would definitely go back to Cozumel to dive.  The water was blue, clear and warm.  They have this area called Cielo and I'm pretty sure it was the brightest blue I have ever seen before.  The snorkel tour we did was great.  They made us fresh guacamole and made us margaritas!

After a day of enjoying Cozumel, we had a day back on the ship which was very similar to the previous time on the ship.  The boat organized all kinds of activities so we played Scattergories (we won), trivia and we also went so some comedy shows.  Fun trip!  Who knows where we will end up next!






Comments