Partial Catchup

I looked back and my last post was Sept 4 of 2020.  Wow how life has changed since then!  I decided it was time for an update!  When I went to start a new post I realized I had already uploaded a bunch of photos, but never posted them.  I'll do my best to explain what was going on in the pictures and my 'real' post will be the next one where I catch up on life.

Jackie and I have a secret camping spot, totally secluded and all ours every time!

Hiking after camping


Another one of our favorite camping spots!  Only ones on the beach!

Happy to live in the land of rainbows!

Lonomea backpacking weekend!


Love driving through town and having to stop for a stray horse!

The last sail on the Hobie 21(the big O) before she was handed over to her new owner!



Helping Charlene move....again...

Daria driving me around!  Where did the time go!?  I went to Florida/Arizona/California for Thanksgiving of 2020 and got to hang out with Daria!

I can't believe she was kicking my butt at the arcade...does this mean I am getting old?

On the dance team!

Hiking up behind dad's 'new, now old' house once we got to Arizona

Dance Monkey!!!





Mitch made me a gun...I colored it.


Jackie's 40th!  I always loved the older women!

Diving with Johan...except we took a pit stop in the sand.



Lonomea again (same trip, just out of order pic)

Daria wanted a shortboard for her birthday.

Fun days on the Prindle

Adria always taking great pictures







The intention circle


Lā‘au lapa‘au class

Apparently I am Jackie's slave...

Another out of order picture for Jackie's 40th

Cruising the Napali on a huge cat!

 

Comments