Time Passes

 What an interesting year so far!  Figured it was time to do a little catch-up!  Not much travel lately due to media hype bullshit but that is ok, I have been soaking up the island life.  The last trip I took was to the Tantra Festival on the Big Island and I'm still wondering if I want to add a post about it.  Quite a wonderful experience and I learned a ton!  Otherwise, I'll tell my story with pictures below and I will have a couple other posts about some random adventures soon!

Christine's birthday.  Crazy how one evening can send your whole life in a different direction!

Finally made it to dive tunnels!  Saw plenty of sharks and swam through a lot of caverns and caves.



Some final sails on the Hobie 21!!


Then lots of sailing on the new boat! (Prindle 19)


I got Daria a new surfboard and she had to capture the memory with a photo from the past!

Adria caught me working...



Adria is pretty good about photo-shoots out on the boat!  She makes me look much prettier than I am!!




New friends, new experiences!

Jackie and I took the La'au Lapa'au course and learned all about ways to use the local plants for health and healing.  In the pictures below Gabriel is demonstrating how to use banana as a leg brace.


Chainsawing!!!

Lots of secluded camping!


And hiking!

And rainbows!

Made a weekend trip of Lonomea backpacking and camping.



Made it out to Niihau for some diving.  It was surprisingly good!  Amazing terrain, sharks, monk seals, Dragon Wrasse's and so much more!!


Teaching friends to sail.


Sometimes you just drive around town and a horse is in your way!

Last sail on the Hobie before selling her to the new owner!


Comments